You'll get your tickets by the end of the day on your order's expected delivery date (EDD).
The EDD is based on when the seller told us they'd have the tickets. We can't ask them to send tickets earlier than the date in your order details.
- It may be close to the event due to ticket delivery delays. This happens when the primary ticket company doesn’t release the tickets to the original buyer for a while.
- Some venues, artists, and teams don't release tickets until a couple days before an event. You may not get them until just before that date.
To check your expected delivery date
- Look at the Ready date in the order details or check out the delivery statuses
- Guest users: See your order details using these steps
- Registered users: Log into your StubHub account and go to My tickets > Orders
We keep track of all orders and guarantee delivery by the date in your account. As this date approaches, there's no need to contact us.